Mumbai is a concrete jungle and with its ever growing population, the only option is to grow vertical. With rise in the towers with multiple wings and floors in a single complex, bareshell apartments is the latest category that is on offer recently by projects.
[Insert Link] Top 7 Real Estate Projects in Sobo: South Mumbai which offer Bareshell Apartments (3BHK, 4BHK, 5BHK, Duplexes & Penthouses)
Do these questions around a bareshell apartment puzzle you
- Is bareshell an option category I should consider while making a purchase with a developer ?
- How should I compare the pricing of a bareshell apartment to a fully furnished apartment offered by the developer ?
- What is the genesis of this category of apartment and traditionally what kind of a buyer chooses to opt for this category ?
- What kind of freedom/flexibility does a bareshell apartment offer ? At what cost does it come?
- What is the definition of a ‘bareshell’ apartment and where does this terminology come from?